About Gerrie Moore
Gerrie was born in Altus Oklahoma and moved to Branson Missouri when she was 5 years old. Having gone K-12 at Branson Schools Gerrie is a native to the Ozarks. She married her high school sweetheart Darryl and they have celebrated 30 years of marriage. Together they have one son and one daughter and three beautiful granddaughters. Gerrie is actively involved in her church and loves spending time with family and friends. Her goal as a REALTOR® is putting her clients first!! She sets the bar high for achieving the goals and dreams of her clients by finding them exactly what they are looking for in a timely fashion and successfully and professionally providing their buying and selling needs.
Gerrie is a member of the Tri-Lakes Board of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service (MLS). She is a Member of Missouri Association of Realtors and a Member of National Association of Realtors which gives her the right to be called a REALTOR®. This means she has agreed to abide by the association’s Realtor Code of Ethics and to practice Real Estate at a high level of excellence and professionalism. She is an active member of the Tri-Lakes Community Outreach Program.
Gerrie was the 2014 & is the 2015 President of Women’s Council of Realtors and served on the 2014 Agent Leadership Council for Keller Williams Tri Lakes.
Gerrie has achieved the following certifications, honors and recognitions:
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Agent) ·
- Agent Leadership Council at Keller Williams Tri-Lakes At Home with Diversity ·
- e-PRO ·
- GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute) ·
- MRE (Master of Real Estate) · Lifetime inductee in the Montclair Who’s Who in Real Estate 2010 ·
- Missouri State Leadership Academy Graduate 2016 ·
- Million-Dollar sales agent 2007 to Present ·
- Over 1000 real estate clients served ·
- PMN (Performance Management Networking) which is Women’s Council of Realtor’s Designation-(Less than 1000 agents Nationwide hold this Honor.) ·
- Tri-Lakes Board of Director 2016-2017 ·
- Tri-Lakes Leadership Academy Graduate 2014
Million Dollar Producer: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, Who’s Who in Real Estate Inducted as life-time member in 2010 Graduate of the Real Estate Institute 2011 Master of Real Estate 2012, Accredited Buyer Representative, (ABR), 2014 Professional Network Management (PMN)